We would like to introduce the whole process of making Chocolate from the farm until the finished product in “Cacao Farm Tour to Chocolate”:
1. At Cacao Farm: Have you ever taste Raw Cacao Pod? Join with us to taste of Fresh Fruit right in the Cacao Farm.
2. Cacao Tree Nursery: Currently, we are taking care of about 3000 seedlings.
3. Fermentation Room: Let's learn about the fermentation process. This process is quite important to make the unique flavor of chocolate.
4. Cacao Drying Area: After fermentation, Cacao Beans will be dried and in Binon, Cacao Beans will be exposed to direct sunlight.
5. Roasting Room: After roasting, the chocolate flavor spreads throughout the park. Let's taste some Cacao Nibs (fermented Cacao beans are dried, roasted and Cracking).
6. Chocolate Processing Room: Here, you can watch the processing of making Chocolate from Cacao Nibs.
In the beginning of 2019, we plant 1500 Young Cacao Trees and 50 mature Cacao Trees on 3ha Park’s Garden.
Moreover, our nursery is also taking care of 3,000 seedlings.
Would you like to grow your own Cacao? You can plant yourself young Cacao Seedling at Binon Cacao Park.